ThermiVa is an exciting intimate makeover, a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatment, used to help multiple vaginal conditions. Results have been amazing so far with patients giving incredible reviews. It is performed in my office in Dallas, TX. There is no anesthesia, no recovery period, no pain and you will see immediate results that last between 9 months to 1-2 years!*
How does ThermiVa work?
ThermiVa safely transfers heat via radiofrequency to affected tissues, in this case being the external and internal vaginal tissues. It does no damage to the skin as the heat is directed to deeper tissue layer. Radiofrequency treatments have long been used for muscle and tissue healing by promoting new collagen production which leads to softer, tighter tissues. This therapy can also be used for facial skin tightening and wrinkle reduction.
ThermiVa will treat:*
- Vaginal Looseness: treatments may tighten the vaginal canal if needed. For mild prolapse, this may be an option to a surgical procedure.
- Labia Looseness: treatments may tighten the labia majora if loose and saggy. This will give a more youthful appearance to the external vagina.
- Vaginal Dryness and pain: treatments may promote internal and external vaginal moisture. This is especially useful in postmenopausal patients who do not want to or cannot use estrogen replacement.
- Mild Incontinence:treatments may lessen urine leakage and the urge to go symptoms.
- Problems with Sexual Sensation: treatments may increase sensitivity, cause stronger vaginal contractions, and quicker orgasms.
More details about the ThermiVa Treatments.*
- 15-25 minute office procedure
- No preparation needed, no anesthesia (general or local)
- Treats both labia and vagina in under 30 minutes (can choose to treat labia and/or vagina)
- Promotes tightening of vulvovaginal tissues
- Promotes new collagen formation
- Tighter skin
- Softer and smoother skin
- Temperature controlled heat -set to patient comfort level
- Very comfortable warmth
- Thin handpiece (no bulky uncomfortable device inserted)
- No lasers! No cutting! No sutures!
- No Downtime or recovery period
- No Discharge
- Disposable single use hand piece (new handpiece each time)
- Very affordable
- Can be performed as early as 6 weeks after giving birth
- Helps with dryness of the vagina
- Increases moisture and comfort (before, during, after sex)
- Reduced labial irritation
- Helps reduce:
- Stress incontinence
- Reduction in leaking with physical activity
- Reduces urgency symptoms
- May promote better orgasms (Clitoral and G-Spot)
- Treatment effects last 9-12 months
- Most patients get the best results after 3 initial treatments
- Maintenance treatments (1) may be needed only once a year
- Possible uncomfortable heat
- Burns (None seen in any case data)
- Vaginal opening and canal too tight (5-8%)
- No benefit (less than 5%)
ThermiVa treatments cannot be compared to surgical vaginal rejuvenation and labiaplasty. ThermiVa is non-surgical and there is no recovery period. Treatment results last 9 to 24 months.*
Please visit the ThermiVa Before and After Photos page to view real patient results.*
Please call 214-360-1535 or email me at email@example.com to schedule a consultation either via telephone or at my office to discuss your options.
*Individual results may vary.
GINGER ISOM BATZ, M.D.
Dr. Ginger Isom Batz is one of very few physicians trained in both female urology and cosmetic gynecology. In her busy Dallas practice, she specializes in surgeries for pelvic prolapse and urinary incontinence, anatomical or neurological in origin, as well as labiaplasty, vaginoplasty, and ThermiVa™ procedures.
“It is always a pleasure seeing Dr. Isom-Batz. Even though you may be feeling bad when you make the appointment, her sunny smile and professionalism never fail to make you feel better quickly.” * — Dianne P.
*Individual results may vary.